Fecal Transplant Capsules
The DoggyBiome Gut Restoration Supplement is a unique fecal microbiota transplant capsule designed to restore pet health.
Sourced from healthy dog microbes and backed by science, the Microbiome Supplement addresses chronic digestive and skin issues:
PLEASE CHOOSE A CAPSULE SIZE!
* Small = Dogs under 20 pounds
* Standard = Dogs 20 pounds plus
Fecal Microbiota Transplant Capsules:
Gut Restoration Supplement, for Dogs
DoggyBiome Gut Restoration Supplement is for dogs with digestive, skin, and immune system issues.
More powerful than current probiotics and prescription diets, the oral, fecal microbiota transplant capsule features a proprietary mixture of healthy donor feces/microbes to help relieve troublesome symptoms (diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, skin rashes).
Our Microbiome Supplements are sourced directly from healthy donor dog microbes, are easy to administer, and offer a gentle alternative to help balance your dog’s digestive system.
Contains 50 oral capsules for microbiome enrichment (taken twice per day for 25 days).
Microbiome Testing and Gut Restoration Process
Our Microbiome Tests and Supplements work individually, and together, to help improve your pet’s gut and overall health.
1. COLLECT: Order a Microbiome Test Kit, collect a small stool sample from your pet, and mail the sample back to us (pre-paid envelope).
2. ANALYZE & REPORT: We extract and sequence DNA from the sample to identify your pet’s gut bacteria. You receive a report (in 2-4 weeks) via email AND can go online to explore and understand your pet’s results.
3. RESTORE: Use our Microbiome Gut Restoration Supplement to replace and rebalance bacteria that are missing, and rebalance pet gut health.
4. REASSESS: Retest your pet at the end of each supplement cycle, or if symptoms recur. Compare test results through the online Pet Portal.
Supplements may be an ongoing part of your pet’s care, or when medication, illness, diet, age or environment cause troublesome digestive and immune system symptoms.
The science behind AnimalBiome is pretty amazing, and with millions of bacteria being analyzed, there’s a lot of information – if you want to learn more: