How AnimalBiome Works
- 1. Collect: Order an assessment kit, sample your pet, and mail the sample back to us.
- 2. Analyze: We extract and sequence DNA from the sample to identify your pet’s gut bacteria.
- 3. Assess: You go online to explore, compare and share your pet’s results
- The science behind AnimalBiome
- Learn more about the microbiome
- My pet has digestive issues. Will this help?
- What's in the box?
What People Are Saying
“I appreciate the work you are doing and look forward to helping my kitty.”- Customer, Anza, CA
“This is something new for pets and I want to do all I can to help AnimalBiome succeed.”- Veterinarian, Berkeley, California.
“Day four of the poo/fecal probiotic pills and we have solid poop, Houston!”- Customer with an IBD cat in the FMT pill pilot study
As part of our community, your pet’s gut bacteria will be used to improve the lives of other pets. We’re actively developing new therapeutics for cats and dogs with digestive disorders, including Fecal Microbiota Transplant Pills.More about the pills
You can’t see them, but you know they’re there. Bacteria are all around and within your dog’s body (and yours...
Everywhere modern processed foods go, chronic illnesses like obesity, diabetes and inflammatory bowel disease are soon to follow. This is...